Monday 29 March 2010

Task 4

Who would be the audience for your media product?

In order to demonstrate my target audience I creates a MySpace profile:



MySpace
Name: Matt Smith
Age: 16
Birthday: 24th November 1993
Hobbies: Seeing freinds, partying, shopping.
Music: The XX,MGMT,Chase & Status, The Prodigy, Pendulum, Oasis, Eric Clapton, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Gorillaz, Jimi Hendrix. Bit of everything really.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, My name's Matt Smith. I live in Bristol, which is pretty boring. I spend a lot of my time in Brighton at my Dad's house, much prefer there to Bristol. I really like meeting up with friends and going to any parties we find. My interests are Sailing, Smoking, Shopping. I hate X-Factor and anything like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment